Ok, so this Thursday (why does everything always seem to happen on a Thursday?) there are four things I’d like to share with you and none of them are the Spring Equinox. ;P
1) As previously posted I’ll be putting up a post in the morning with the cover of Milly Taiden’s newest romance Wolf Protector. YAY! Also, if you get a chance, pop on over to her website MillyTaiden.com and help her get her likes back that Facebook stole from her. I cherish each and every one of my meager 368 likes, I can only imagine how mad I’d be losing the numbers she had.
2) My little bit of Flash Fiction (500 words!) will go live at The Iron Writer challenge. I’ll remind you Thursday (meaning bug you) to please, pretty please, with sugar on top, go there and vote. You don’t have to vote for mine.
3) If you live near Cozad, NE I’ll be “teaching” a free class at 9:30, Noon, and 2:30 at the Cozad Development Corporation on using Social Media to help grow your business. Obviously, I am not an expert on that subject; I will just be sharing my experiences using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and so forth to engage with people. My aim is to make it seem less daunting to those who are completely new to it. And it really isn’t scary. It’s fun! Right? 😉
4) In the evening in Kearney, NE I’ll be having another author signing at Studio 3 Art Studio. Why at an art studio? My good friend and artist Pat Jones will be having an Open House there and we’d both love to have you trickle in and out and just hang with us from 7-9pm!
5) I am going to be making a new cover for First, I Love You. I’m already kicking around some ideas with some fabulous people, but I am thinking of making a poll so you, the readers, can weigh in as well. For instance, should the cover have something with Chicago on it like it did before? Something with a person (like Kiki’s silhouette)? The letters Mickey Downey wrote that the title is from? So forth…
6) I hope you have a fantastic week!